March 30, 2009

Our First Dinner

Tonight M and I shared our first dinner in our home (as husband and wife). Did I, the loving wife, make a magnificent dinner of roast, vegetables, and mashed potatoes? Or perhaps a casserole of some kind?

Nope! M and I had breakfast for dinner. Yep, the menu was scrambled eggs, turkey bacon, and toast. And M did most of the cooking. I did make the toast. :-) And I did the clean up. But it was not what I had envisioned for the first meal. So I am hoping to make it up tomorrow night.

For those of my readers who are married, what was the first meal did you cook for your significant other after the vows?

1 comment:

Kathie Brinkman said...

I have no idea. But it's been 23 years of home cooked meals since then. . . I think my man has gotten the idea that I love him.