October 28, 2010

Girl’s Weekend

 

DSC_0685 

Hi Everybody, Joycie here. Mama is once again very busy with work, so I will be guest blogging for her today.

I wanted to tell ya’ll about the great “girls weekend” we had last weekend.

 

DSC_0677

 

My Aunt Gail came to visit for the ENTIRE weekend. On Friday, we went shopping – and I got lots of pretty new fall dresses. Then we met Daddy for dinner at Ruby Tuesday’s. He was late – so we ate appetizers – well the grown up’s at them, and Mama fed me tiny bites of the cheese biscuits.

On Saturday, Nana, Aunt Gail, Mama and I went shopping … and once again I got lots of pretty fall outfits.  Then we came back to the house where I played and played with Aunt Gail…

DSC_0678

She sang silly songs to me, played patty cake, and horsey.

 

DSC_0679

We even swang on the porch swing. I had a great time with my 3 favorite ladies. I hope we can do it again soon.

 

DSC_0684

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!! She is getting so big! Love it! She is such a little cutie =)