October 06, 2010

What I’m loving Wednesday….

It's Wednesday! Today I'm linking up with Jamie to share the things that I am loving this week.

 

DSC_0605 

The fall decorations in my living room.

DSC_0607

This little scarecrow that sits among the “pumpkin patch” above my living room window.

pumpkin spice candles

I’m in love (maybe even obsessed) with pumpkin spice candles. I have them in my kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. They smell amazing and embody the fall season.

white chocolate mocha

As soon as the weather turns cooler, I begin craving hot tricks. I am loving White Chocolate Mocha’s from Starbucks. Unfortunately, the nearest one is nearly half an hour away. But M promised that he would treat me to one this weekend….

bobby dodd

I am loving the fact that this weekend is Homecoming Weekend at Georgia Tech. I am so excited to share the Homecoming traditions with Joycie, Mikey and my parents. I am also excited about reconnecting with friends.

6 months 9-24-10 #4

And lastly, but most importantly, I am loving my baby girl’s laughter. She has been giving little giggles for the past few weeks. However, she has not started laughing – deep belly laughs that have her little body shaking. Her joy at the world around her is something worth loving!

What are you loving this week?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along! Your little girl is just too cute!

Erin said...

Oh, I couldn't imagine a Starbucks being that far away. We have one atleast at every corner - ha! Maybe a lil too much!
Your little girl is too cute!

Erica said...

I'm with Erin! I crave starbucks too often :) Glad your little girl is keeping you smiling. Have so much fun this weekend. My husband, friends, family and puppers are what I'm loving this week