November 09, 2010

Christmas Cards with Shutterfly

Now that Halloween is behind us, and Thanksgiving looms on the horizon, I find my thoughts turning to the approaching Christmas season. Last year, I was heavily pregnant and lacking motivation in terms of sending out Christmas greetings to far flung family and friends

However, this year, I have numerous pictures of an adorable baby that I need to share. But I found myself at a loss on how to include those precious shots with the Christmas cards that I send out. Enter Shutterfly.

With their expansive collection of Photo Christmas cards , I can create the perfect card for our family and friends – one that maximizes the level of Joycie cuteness. And when I and done with that project, I can pick amongst their Christmas Cards for cards to send business associates, work colleagues, etc. Shutterfly even has Gift Tags .

I know that Christmas is still more than 50 day away, but thanks to Shutterfly, I have one less Christmas task to worry about.

No comments: