November 05, 2010

It's Offical!

Last week, I casually mentioned that in 2011 I would be walking in the 3 Day for a Cure Walk . At the time, I had just mailed off my registration packet. Today I received a confirmation e-mail that I am indeed registred for the 2011 3 Day for a Cure Walk in Atlanta, Ga.

Now the real work begins. Not only must I being to train my body to be able to handle walking 20 miles a day, I must begin to fundraise. My fundraising goal is $2,300. If you might be willing to donate, you can make a donation on my personal fundraising page .

If you are able and willing to give, I thank you in advance. If you are unable to give, I ask that you pray for me as I begin this incredible journey. I will be updating periodicaly with training tales, fundraising stories, and more.

No comments: