May 28, 2012

Joycie – The Negotiator

 

Joycie ate non-stop yesterday – devouring chicken nuggets, blueberries, strawberries, banannas, milk, french fries, chocolate chip cookies, and M&M’s. (Note: This is not her typical diet, but since it was a holiday weekend, her grandparents snuck her a few of her favorite treats)

Therefore, I was not suprised when she refused all offers of food today.  As of 3:00 p.m., she had only had a few blueberries, a cup of cereal, and some milk.  When I insisted that it was time for a nap, she smiled sweetly and replied “I not nap…I eat ‘ikin nuggets and ‘nanas”

DSC_1628

As you can guess, she got her wish. Well played, Joycie, well played.  Maybe law school is in her future?

1 comment:

Ruthe said...

'The Negotiator', good title. That little Joycie sounds like a true Heartbeat! I went by your new blog. Keep true to your commitment. I really admire you.