February 16, 2010

Nursery Renovation, Part Four

Things have been progressing nicely in the nursery. The above picture is of the bookcase that M has built for the room.

This is one of my favorite pictures from the renovation. I love watching my husband devoting so much time to making our daughter's nursery perfect. Joycelen is one lucky girl to have a Daddy who loves her so very much.

In addition to nursery renovations, we have had 2 baby showers. The first was thrown by the ladies of our church. We were blessed with so many thoughtful gifts. My sister-in-law (Aunt Lane) made the gorgeous diaper cake. It has hundreds of diapers and so many cute items - hats, shoes, hairbows, hair clips, and paci's.


This is a shot of Joycelen's closet - full of the super cute outfits that we received at our first shower. Along with the diapers that were gifted to us. Our second baby shower was thrown by my co-workers. They went in and gave us the money to purchase her bassinet. I have yet to snap a picture of it, but when I do, I'll be sure to post it.
The painter is at our house today - painting the bookcases and touching up a few areas. I hope to have video of the finalized nursery by tonight!



No comments: