May 11, 2009

Happines is....

  • Sharing breakfast with my husband and his parents.
  • A birthday party for my oldest nephew. It is hard to believe that the baby who made me an Aunt for the first time is now 4 years old.
  • Water slides, wading pools, sprinklers, and cold water from a deep well. (Can you tell my nephew's birthday party was "water-themed")
  • Spending an afternoon in the glorious sunshine.
  • Eating hot dogs, cake, and ice cream after the afternoon in the sun.
  • Dinner out with my parents, M's parents, M's grandmothers, M's aunt, M's brother and sister-in-law, our nieces, and my sister-in-law's family
  • Steak cooked perfectly
  • Telling stories and jokes, and celebrating our mothers
  • Making milkshakes with my nieces on Sunday afternoon.
  • Playing tennis with my hubby and one our favorite couples (Steph and Rusty)
  • Birthday party leftovers for supper in front of the t.v. on Sunday night.
  • A wonderful weekend spent with the people I love most in the world.