January 06, 2010

31 Weeks




What's Happening with Joycelen?

Joycelen is about over 16 inches long. She weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head from side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin.

What's Happening with Mama?

  • Total weight gain/loss: 21.5 pounds
  • Maternity clothes? During the week I where maternity clothes to work. On the weekends, I can still wear my pre-pregnancy "activewear" or some of Mikey's sweaters.
  • Best moment this week: Getting a whole 8 hours of sleep (at a single time)
  • Food cravings: Kashi Cereal
  • Belly button in or out? In.
    Stretch Marks? 9 weeks to go and still no stretch marks!
  • What I miss: Not having a somewhat constant pain in my ribs. Joycelen has discovered that kicking Mama's ribs is fun (for her) but quite painful for me.

What's Happening with Daddy?

  • Daddy's superintendent on his school project had to be out of town. Therefore, Daddy is running the project - meaning he is up at 5:00 in the morning, on site all day, and gets home after dark. His biggest complaint is the extreme cold (19 here this morning.)

2 comments:

Kathie Brinkman said...

Kimberly, you still look marvelous. And you should be proud of how you look--you have the honor and privilege of growing a baby inside your body. It is a privilege and blessing that not every women receives. Keep slathering yourself with lotion or whatever you've been using to avoid the stretch marks and you'll be fine. Either way, you're more than your body and I'm sure your hubby thinks that too.

Kari said...

You are so welcome - glad I was able to brighten your day a bit.

I love your adorable knit top. :)