September 27, 2011

Dress Like a Girl { September Challenge Link Up}



Wow, the end of September is upon us and October looms on the horizon. Did you complete the September Challenge ?



I used the challenge as catalyst to remove my husband oversized tee’s and old boxers from my pajama drawers and replacing them with comfy, feminine, girly things.



DSC_0023





My first purchase a silky gown found on the clearance rack at my local Wal-mart. It was a mere $7.00. The first night I wore it, hubby commented on how “soft” it was, and kept touching me all night. :-)



Since I sometimes get cold with bare legs, I also purchased a pair of pajama bottoms and cute sleeping tank.



DSC_0024



These two items together only cost m $10.00 – again, a big hooray for the clearance rack. While I bought new items to wear, the challenge is not about running out to stores to replace what you have. Perhaps you have a pair of long forgotten girly pj’s or a smokin hot nighty for the early days of wedded bliss. Dig them out, put them on, and celebrate being a girl.



Now it's your turn! Share a picture, or a story...tell us how you did!





Grab our button, and link up your September challenge post!





DLAGsmall

Copy and paste Code







Don't blog? Don't have time for a whole post? You can just add your photo to my Dress Like a Girl Flickr Pool or tag/post it to my Facebook Wall! We'll be featuring one person (and their blog!) next week when we announce the October challenge!









Please Remember:




- Please link to your post or photo on Flickr not your main blog




- If you post please include our button or a link back to this post




- Try to visit who linked before you and tell them how cute they are!





No comments: