July 27, 2009

Clarification

One of my frequent readers commented last week that it appeared I was "stuck" at 7 weeks in my pregnancy. I thought I should clarify the issue...
 
At the time of my intial discovery of pregnancy, my OB/GYN "estimated" me to be 5 weeks and 2 days, based on my last monthly cycle. That meant that on Saturday I would have been 8 weeks along. However, the ultrasound that I had last Thursday was able to more accurately determine that I was 6 weeks and 6 days, which meant I became 7 weeks pregnant on Friday.
 
 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear that the computer screen thing is not just happening to me! Anything with peppermint will help with nauseous (which is why I do the Altoids). Also stuff with ginger, so ginger tea is good. I don't know why the Jolly Ranchers are helping, but the hard candy just sounds good!