July 17, 2009

Red, White and Blue Swap


A few weeks ago I particpated in the Red,White and Blue Swap hosted by
Mamarazzi . My partner was Tamy at , 3 sides of crazy. As part of the swap, we were suppose to blog about the gifts the we received. I took a few shots of the goodies that Tamy sent me, but I can not find the cord to transfer them to my camera - it has been missing for 2 weeks- so my post has been delayed.


I finally decided to "borrow" a picture of the goodies Tamy sent me, from her blog and make this post.

Tamy sent me red, white and blue yankee candles, a red tea tin of some of my favorite tea, red and white note cards, a white rose soap petals bloom, 2 red, white and blue patriotic magnets, a red, white and blue decorative box, a notebook and pen, a hand made red, white and blue eyeglass pin and a red, white and blue notepad.

The candles are now making my guest bath and kitchen smell wonderful, I am using the tea to soothe my tummy when the morning sickness hit, and the note pads are getting lots of use. Thanks Tamy!

No comments: