April 10, 2009

Good Friday, Happy Easter

I love 3 day weekends. Granted, I do have to go into the office for 4 hours today. But after that I am meeting M for lunch and then going to enjoy a relaxing afternoon at home. The house has already been cleaned (okay, so I do need to sweep the kitchen and fold a load of laundry) so I have NOTHING to do - but relax.

I think I may read one of dozen or so books I picked up at the book sale at work. Or I might log some time on my treadmill. And if I am feeling really adventurous, I might do both. Tonight M and I will be attending a prayer service at our church.

Tomorrow is the annual children's Easter Egg hunt at church, followed by date night (more grocery shopping and cooking for Easter dinner). Then Sunday will be the Easter Sunrise service, breakfast at church, Sunday School, Sunday Services, Easter dinner with the family, and another egg hunt.

I am sure I won't have much time to blog. So I am going to wish each of you a Happy Easter - may we all remember the reason for this joyous occasion!

1 comment:

sueh said...

Your first Easter as husband and wife. Praise God!!