April 21, 2009

One Month Ago....

....I stood in the front of a church filled with our loving families and closest friends and married my best friend. On that day we joined our lives together - pledging to love one another - for better, for worse; for richer,for poorer; in sickness and health; till death do we part.

And in the month since that day we have a had a lot of the better, a little sickness, and a smidge of the worse. But it has still been the most amazing month of my life. It was capped off beautifully by a bouquet of flowers that M sent to my office. Work has been crazy busy lately and I've been stressed, he decided that I deserved a little pampering. (I will post a pic as soon as I find the transfer cord for my camera).

I am well loved.

1 comment:

Kathie Brinkman said...

Wonderful. And remember, it is incredibly sexy to have flowers delivered to your man at his office! I've done it several times over the years and while it kinda embarrasses Matt he also admits that his co-workers often give him extra respect those days--thinking "Wow, this guy must be something incredible at home!" When a woman gets flowers people say "What a great husband you have." When a woman gives her husband flowers people think "What a great husband he must be." Either way, the guy gets newfound credit and respect, but we get the benefit of a man who feels good about himself!